Terms of Service
Command and control your community servers from one sleek interface
By accepting the Terms, the User warrants and represents the following:
- The User shall be the sole User of the Site, you shall maintain all logins and usernames confidential. Should any third person use your login and username, You shall be liable for any actions of such third person.
The User has the legal capacity and authority to:
- Enter into binding contracts of any nature; if you represent a legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are fully and legally authorized to act on behalf of this legal entity;
- Undertake and fulfill these Terms;
- Subscribe to and use the Service and the Site, including, where applicable, the buying, selling and listing of items, in accordance with these Terms.
- The User shall not use the Site for any purpose and in any way that is illegal in accordance with law applicable to these Terms and your home law, or prohibited by these Terms
- All information supplied by You is true and accurate, including information submitted as part of the registration and subscription process.
- Not to use any data from the Site in third-party applications directly competing with Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to it or its formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to hear and determine any suit, action or proceedings or settle any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement and to enforce any judgment against their respective assets
Obligations, Warranties and Representations
- The Client commits any material breach of any of the terms of this Agreement and (if such a breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within 5 days of being notified of the breach;
- Any abusive or aggressive behaviour, or behaviour belittling our software or our services in support tickets or similar communication will result in suspension, followed by termination if repeated;
- The Client makes any arrangement or composition with its creditors or makes an application to a court of competent jurisdiction for the protection of its creditors in any way;
The User is prohibited to disseminate and distribute any of the following:
- Materials infringing any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights;
- Any illegal material, including, but not limited to, obscene material, any kind of pornography, offensive material, hate speeches, etc.;
- Any products that are obtained by illegal means.
If a customer contacts Game Panel Ltd within 14 days of an initial service payment, that did not involve any coffer funds, Game Panel Ltd will issue a refund and terminate the service. We may take a small processing fee, typically the same percentage which we are charged on the initial payment from the payment gateway.
In all other cases, Game Panel Ltd does not offer refunds unless Game Panel Ltd cancels a service forcibly (against the Clients wishes). For these WISP-triggered forced-shutdown cases, a prorated refund will be provided to cover the remaining prepaid days.
Neither Game Panel Ltd nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production or supply of the services, shall be liable to the Client or any other person for any of the following:
- Economic loss of any kind whatsoever;
- Loss of profit, data, business contracts, revenues or anticipated savings;
- Damage to the Client's reputation or goodwill;
- Loss resulting from any claim made by any third party;
- Special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, and the Client shall indemnify Game Panel Ltd from and against any claim which may be made against Game Panel Ltd in respect thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of liability for consequential or incidental damages and therefore the above may not apply to the Client.